16 days of H-O-L-I-D-A-Y!
am too sick to do any further plannings right now.
after 6 weeks of attachment, now its time to recuperate.
My consciousness, I apologise for not listening to you; damn the conscience.
overindulgence in food and entertainments.
gonna do something to avert this consequences and improve on my financial status.
i thought i've been living in a world of my own.
soon, i realized my box was all transparent and sound proof.
Lecturer : Junping, I find that you like to do things your way and ignore what other's have in mind.
Me : Oh, is it. Err, not exactly actually.
Lecturer : What do you think?
Me : Alright, nothing much. just having some thoughts of my own.
Lecturer : U're too afraid to admit or...?
Me : I'm living in denial, perhaps.
Lecturer : you are afraid to
commit too. when i ask for your feedback you tend to keep to yourself. even when i asked if you got any skills to perform at work, you tend to say no.
Me : *Speechless.
i'm gonna sprinkle some love and happiness into my life. gonna spice things up a little. life's getting a little dull. least, i know im ready. (: