
I doubt i'll update any sooner.
this might be the last, for now.
i always complain of this and that...
all i did was to move on and accept, keep hanging around with the same people.
i get angry with myself at times, why dont just leave it?
why bother to let it affect me?
i might not be perfect too. i might have hurt them too.
the world will never be perfect right?
i only gotta embrace what is here for me.
moral of the story: i know my limits; never letting any to cross this line.
victor says: when life gives you a lemon, make lemonade outta it. Life is what you make out of it.
had a pleasant night spent with ting last thursday.
i felt relieved after the little late night talk. :)
sometimes we cant find the word that fits here.
many times, we just left them unspoken.
at such times, a company is all we needed.
I will not pretend to feel the pain you're going through,
I know I cannot comprehend the hurt you've known.
And I used to think it mattered if I understood,
...but now I just don't know.
Well, I'll admit sometimes I still wish I knew what to say...
And, I keep looking for a way to fix it all.