Cuzzie Day! Tingting and I shared a cab down town and had Fish & co. at Paragon today. They amended the seafood platter for two menu (mussels to scallops and tiny prawns to Tiger prawns).
Let me show you a picture of the Tiger prawn, its EXTRAORDINARY HUGE!! I think it's also the "eggy" season now, Look at the egg on the scallop too!

So. . . . . are you tempted now? ;)
We went window shopping after having a sumptuous meal. Getting desperate looking for a wallet already. Sigh, nothing caught my eye yet. Tingting got herself a pair of sandals and I kind of like that sandals too. (mmMmMMmm)

MUAHAHAH! machiam kenna giah tio.

We rested and gain back what we had lost after shopping, at Paragon coffee bean. Headed back home after that. Haa, my mum saw me at commonwealth platform. I must have grown up eh? She couldn't recognize me from the back and so she gave me a call. =.=


damn... i'm gonna be so bored at home from now till next wednesday. no plans. anybody wanna ask me out? wahhaha.. contact me via my mobile. i've been tapping my neighbour's wireless lately. shhh...
Labels: cuzzie