<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21340477?origin\x3dhttp://strangejp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile

STRANGEJP
NP/SGH
My 20th.


boldunderlinestrike

Whats rockin.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Crack a bottle.

♥Links
QiuTing
Nerissa
WeiLing
Emily
Eugene
Jason
Jansen
Kenji
Catherine
Kelly
Geradine
JiaEn
saltybell.com
postsecret
Grant ME these.

Handle Bar's juicy pork chop.
soy beancurd.

2012.
to celebrate x'mas.
to celebrate 01/01/10.
to celebrate 21st.
to celebrate CNY.
for PRCP to be over

<3
pearls and baby pink.
meeting fireflies.
White with gold plated watch.
Fisherman bag.
zara leather jacket.
ferenheitsummer.parfum.
heels to kill.

for the month of DEC.
5- Desaru.
21- celebrate x'mas @ AUNT's.

Credits

Pls do not remove this section :)

Designer: Brokened.Love
Host: xx
Resources: xxx
Thursday, November 01, 2007
MCR- disenchanted
CLICK HERE TO STITCH ME A RIBBON.

Well I was there on the day
They sold the cause for the queen,
And when the lights all went out
We watched our lives on the screen.
I hate the ending myself,
But it started with an alright scene.

It was the roar of the crowd
That gave me heartache to sing.
It was a lie when they smiled
And said, "you won't feel a thing"
And as we ran from the cops
We laughed so hard it would sting

Yeah yeah, oh

If I'm so wrong (so wrong, so wrong)
How can you listen all night long? (night long, night long)
Now will it matter after I'm gone?
Because you never learn a goddamned thing.

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya


I spent my high school career
Spit on and shoved to agree
So I could watch all my heroes
Sell a car on tv
Bring out the old guillotine
We'll show 'em what we all mean.

Yeah yeah, oh

If I'm so wrong (so wrong, so wrong)
How can you listen all night long? (night long, night long)
Now will it matter long after I'm gone?
Because you never learn a goddamned thing.

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya

So go, go away, just go, run away.
But where did you run to? And where did you hide?
Go find another way, price you pay

Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya, come on

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya

At all, at all, at all, at all


---------------------------------------------------------------

the shadow of my past's still haunting me though i'm moving on. what do i want in life? i felt i'm sucha loser. i've not learnt my lesson. i'm afraid the history might repeat itself again. when would i wake up and do something? i'm not ready for anything. been doing soul searching for the whole of this morning. i think it's been arnd 4mths since i last listen to this song. i still remember crying to myself in the nights whenever this song is being played. but i will not do that now. since its already in the past i should just leave it in the past.
i will go away slowly.... time does heal your soul... perhaps i did learn something from you..
to be practical..
to be logical..
to be dependent on you independent..
i will never want to see anyone back facing me walkin away again.. if u were to notice.. i'm always the one turning away first... i'm just so afraid of losing my friends.. i guess no one likes to say goodbye.. at least for me...